Do I need SpamAssassin?

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Thu May 8 22:49:48 IST 2003

This list is really good! Quick and friendly answers. Anyone watching
the qmail list..? ;-)

Thanks for publishing speed tests. I was just wondering about disabling
supersafe, isn't that a little too risky? Is it common to tune Sendmail
like that?

Could you perhaps test with and without supersafe? And with and without
SA? And with and without anti-virus? That would be extremely interesting
to see what really is hogging the resources.