when is Bayes scoring used?

Dene Ulmschneider dene at DATATECHIE.COM
Wed May 7 21:20:47 IST 2003

I have checked, double checked and triple checked the system.

They I uninstalled and reinstalled SpamAssassin. I will see what happens
now with the number of messages reported when I run 'sa-learn -D --rebuild'
in a day or two.

Once thing I did notice is that there are 2 directories with the bayes
files in it (bayes_seen, bayes_toks, and bayes_msgcount). Are those files
supposed to be in /root/.spamassassin as well as /.spamassassin?

I thought it was supposed to be one or the other?

Dene

Thank You

Dene Ulmschneider
Data Techie Inc.