when is Bayes scoring used?

Dene Ulmschneider dene at DATATECHIE.COM
Wed May 7 15:06:53 IST 2003

When I tried that - the output returned some errors about not being able to
parse some whitelist_from and blacklist_from so I commented them out since
I have the white and black lists in separate files anyway. Other than that
- the output was identical.

As far as the bayes_path - I would think that it is set correctly (even
though I did not specify in any file anywhere) because when MS is scanning
messages - I can see the lock file created and deleted. Also, all of the
relevant Bayes files are being modified many times every day.

If you feel that specifying the bayes_path will help - I will try it - but
the spam.assassin.prefs.conf says that you only need to do that if you move
it from the default location...

thanks

Dene

Thank You