when is Bayes scoring used?

Dene Ulmschneider dene at DATATECHIE.COM
Wed May 7 14:41:46 IST 2003

Julian-

there was a message that I sent yesterday (clipped it out of last email to
list) that showed the complete output of the command "sa-learn -D
--rebuild". That's how I know the system says there are "Only 87 spam(s) in
Bayes_db < 200".

I cannot figure out why the learn.spam.log is always counting "learned
from" messages but it is not increasing the number when I run the "sa-learn
-D --rebuild".

Any ideas?

Dene