Problems with F-secure and MS

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed May 7 13:48:11 IST 2003

In SweepViruses.pm (/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner), you will find a
function ProcessFSecureOutput. In there, just after a "Lose header"
comment, they will be a line commented out that logs the version number.
Please remove the # from the start of that line, then restart MailScanner
and run an infected message through it. What did it log?

--
Julian Field