OT Regarding SA rpm vs compile with MS

David While David.While at UCE.AC.UK
Wed May 7 11:59:47 IST 2003

I have used the RPMs of SA without any problem. I just recently upgraded
to SA 2.53 using the RPMs.

David While
Technical Development Manager
Faculty of Computing, Information & English
University of Central England
Tel: 0121 331 6211

"Anders Andersson, IT" <andersan at LTKALMAR.SE>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
07/05/2003 11:55
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list