ClamAV

Kevin Spicer kevins at BMRB.CO.UK
Mon May 5 10:51:07 IST 2003

I noticed that the clam site appears to have been down again overnight,
stopping my mail server from updating clam, but my home machine (running
a snapshot rather than a stable version) updated fine.  Turns out that
the latest snapshot contains support for falling back to a mirror.
Thought I'd share that gem with the list.

ALSO... Anyone using the 20030424 snapshot of Clam might like to know
that it has been marked as 'DONTUSE' on their site since I downloaded it
last week. I've rolled back to 20030403 [which supports one mirror -
20030424 supports 3 mirrors]

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000