Selling a product based on MailScanner?

Dene Ulmschneider dene at DATATECHIE.COM
Sun May 4 02:08:44 IST 2003

Hey Julian-

Thanks for the invite. Sorry it took so long to ge6t back to you - been a
little busy around here...

Data Techie - "Always there to protect you"
We provide a wide range of computer / network consulting services. We also
offer dedicated and virtual hosting for web sites and email accounts. Our
customers benefit from hosting options that include "SpamSlam" (primarily
based on MailScanner for spam control only) and "S.A.V.E." (Spam And Virus
Elimination) which provides a superior level of virus checking for some
added comfort above using just a desktop antivirus application. End users
no longer have to be concerned that their antivirus definitions might not
be the "most recent". We take the extra step.

Once again - thank you.

Regards,

Dene Ulmschneider
Data Techie Inc.
office:         718.738.8859
cell:           646.996.2976
email:          dene at datatechie.com
pager mail:     denenow at datatechie.com
website:        www.datatechie.com
"Life is too short...-...you  should have dessert first"