Upgrading to latest release

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat May 3 21:17:04 IST 2003

At 20:59 03/05/2003, you wrote:
>I upgraded Mailscanner on one of our spare servers last night without any
>hiccups.
>However, I noticed something. The last time I did an upgrade there were
>instructions and possibly files (not 100% sure about that) to upgrade the
>configuration files - this time there weren't.

The script is called "upgrade_MailScanner_conf". Just run it to get the usage.

Whether you see the bit of text about it depends on what you are upgrading
from. By the time MailScanner knows it is being upgraded, it's only the old
version (being removed) that knows. Not much I can do about that.
--
Julian Field