SpamAssassin score below 7?

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Fri May 2 20:32:05 IST 2003

I use 4 for spam and 20 for high score spam.  Over the last few weeks our
spam count has risen slightly so I'm looking at changing some of the
scoring in local.cf and also advising clients to have their spam actions
include 'striphtml'.

Does anyone whitelist @microsoft.com ? I got an e-mail forged from that
domain with a score of 9.1 LOL

Regards,

Matthew Bowman
www.udcom.com

Stephen Swaney <Steve at swaney.com>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
05/02/2003 03:35 PM
Please respond to Steve