Embedded Disallowed Filename Extension in Word Document

Steve Swaney steve at SWANEY.COM
Mon Mar 31 23:27:46 IST 2003

Sophos  won't  allow and "double" dot files. I've have to educate my
users  that filename.xxx.doc won't leave the site or be deilvered to
the site.

Steve
Steve Swaney
Phone: (202) 352-3262