Problem with High Spam Score delivery options

Steve Swaney steve at SWANEY.COM
Mon Mar 31 23:18:30 IST 2003

I haven't seen anyone else respond to Julian's email, so I'm guessing
the problem may be specific to my system or configuration.

I know enough perl to hurt myself so if anyone has any ideas on how I
might trouble shoot this problem, I'd appreciate the hint.

I'm guessing the problem I'm having is probably in my MailScanner
configuration since SpamAssassin doesn't appear to have a mechanism to
reject  spam - only to mark it.

BTW I have read the FAQs and Documentation but I may have missed
something. All help is greatly appreciated as I really LOVED the delete
function.

Thanks,

Steve