Dcc check doesn't work

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Mon Mar 31 21:45:00 IST 2003

I was just having this problem too.  I think I fixed it by making a symbolic
link to dccproc in /usr/bin

ln -s /usr/local/bin/dccproc /usr/bin

I guess /usr/local/bin is not in the MailScanner's path.

You can also make sure you have

use_dcc 1

in spam.assassin.prefs.conf

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Steiner [mailto:patricksteiner at BLUEWIN.CH]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 1:01 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [MAILSCANNER] Dcc check doesn't work

yes but it dosen't working and i don't now why.......
i hope any people has any ideas to fix my problem

Spicer, Kevin wrote:

this line is the only one that i can find

# MailScanner: Comment out the next line to enable DCC checking if you

#              have dcc installed (optional part of SpamAssassin)

score DCC_CHECK 5

Thats the one! Normally it is...

score DCC_CHECK 0

(giving a test a zero score disables it) so you would either comment it out
(to use the default spamassassin score) or give it a none zero value, which
is what you have done.  It should be working.

BMRB International

http://www.bmrb.co.uk <http://www.bmrb.co.uk>

+44 (0)20 8566 5000

business.