Dcc check doesn't work

Patrick Steiner patricksteiner at BLUEWIN.CH
Mon Mar 31 17:14:38 IST 2003

yes i have.
and i can't find any options to active dcc.

here is my spam.assassin.prefs.conf file

this line is the only one that i can find

-------snip-----------
# Add your own customised scores for some tests below.  The default
scores are
# read from the installed "spamassassin.cf" file, but you can override them
# here.  To see the list of tests and their default scores, go to
# http://spamassassin.taint.org/tests.html .

# MailScanner: Comment out the next line to enable DCC checking if you
#              have dcc installed (optional part of SpamAssassin)
score DCC_CHECK 5

#
# Added for MailScanner 14/6/2002
# If you specify these scores, SpamAssassin will do RBL checks as well as
# MailScanner, which just wastes CPU power and network bandwidth. Either
# do them here by uncommenting the rules below (if you have paid for them)
# or else uncomment the "skip_rbl_checks" line above and let MailScanner
# do the checks instead.
#