people putting {s p a m ?} in subject of list messages

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Mon Mar 31 15:32:30 IST 2003

Christopher Hicks wrote:
> People putting {spam?} in the subject of list messages makes
> differentiating between valid mailing list messages and possible spam
> harder.  Is there any way to get the mailing list to turn {spam?} into
> {s p a m ?} or something similar?  Please, please.

I don't believe so. I think the listserv can be persuaded to refuse
messages with {Spam?} in the subject but not alter them.

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"