mailstats 0.18

Sylvain Phaneuf sylvain.phaneuf at IMSU.OXFORD.AC.UK
Mon Mar 31 11:26:55 IST 2003

Hi,

I have found what the problem was - at least on our box. The mrtg.cfg file in mailstats/mrtg needed the full path for the first 3 lines:

LogDir: /opt/mailstats/mrtg
Htmldir: /opt/mailstats/mrtg
ImageDir: /opt/mailstats/mrtg/images

I am far from being a mailstats expert. If this doesn't help you, you may want to email the author of mailstats. I have asked him questions directly a few months ago and he was very helpfull.

Good luck,

Sylvain

>>> lance at WARE.NET 29/03/2003 02:19:36 >>>
I keep getting the same but haven't had the time to track down.

Any tips are appreciated.