mailstats 0.18

Sylvain Phaneuf sylvain.phaneuf at IMSU.OXFORD.AC.UK
Fri Mar 28 16:25:35 GMT 2003

Is anyone running mailstats 0.18 with mrtg 2.9.27 ?

I have been trying for several hours and cannot get it to work. We are running the lot on RH 8.0

I keep getting errors like:
----------------
/usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/rateup: No such file or directory
Rateup Error: Can't open mrtg/images/mesgs/mesgs-day.png for write
ERROR: Skipping webupdates because rateup did not return anything sensible
WARNING: rateup died from Signal 0
 with Exit Value 1 when doing router 'mesgs'
 Signal was 0, Returncode was 1

Rateup is installed and in the coorect location...  Any ideas?

Sylvain

Sylvain Phaneuf --- Computing Manager   | phone : +44 (0)1865 221323
Information Management Services Unit   (Clinical School)
Oxford University                               | email : sylvain.phaneuf at imsu.ox.ac.uk
Room 3A25B John Radcliffe Hospital      | fax :  +44 (0) 1865 221322
Oxford   OX3 9DU   England