query sql

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Mar 28 16:11:13 GMT 2003

Have a look in CustomConfig.pm. You need to write a Custom Function which
you can call from the MailScanner.conf file. In the "Init" function you
read in all the database values into some Perl hash arrays. Then at lookup
time you just look the values in the Perl hash array (which is *very* fast).

--
Julian Field