Another beta release

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 27 14:38:07 GMT 2003

I have just put 4.14-7 on the web site. This implements some more changes
and improvements courtesy of Tony Finch at Cambridge, who really seems to
enjoy examining every line of code! :-)
I'm glad someone does, he has found all sort of idiosyncrasies in my code.

It now supports Exim split spool directories, and can debug SpamAssassin
from within MailScanner.

If you want to install SpamAssassin somewhere other than the default
locations, you can do that now too (though you will have to ask me for the
names of the configuration options to add to MailScanner.conf to move it).

Usual caveats about beta releases apply.
Please let me know how you get on with it.
--
Julian Field