MailScanner 4.12-2 / 4.13-3 incoming failed

Baccari, Lou Lou.Baccari at HP.COM
Wed Mar 26 18:56:30 GMT 2003

Hi,

 I'm having this problem that when I run 'service MailScanner status' the output displays the following error:

Checking MailScanner daemons:
         MailScanner:       [  OK  ]
         incoming sendmail: [FAILED]
         outgoing sendmail: [  OK  ]

 I've verified mail is working both in and out bound correctly, so I don't know why the error.

 I have RedHatV8.0, and I just upgrade today to MailScanner 4.13-3.  I also had the problem with MailScanner V4.12-2.  I never notice the problem before until I upgraded the kernel and glib rpms last week for security reasons.

 Has anyone else seen this problem yet?

 Thanks,

Lou.