Can't locate loadable object for module HTML::Parser

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 26 15:20:52 GMT 2003

Good, you have 1 version of Perl installed.
Try uninstalling your current RPM of HTML-Parser
         rpm -e perl-HTML-Parser
then running ./install.sh again.

Keep an eye open for any errors it may produce. There are plenty of
opportunities to press Ctrl-S to pause the output (Ctrl-Q to resume output).

--
Julian Field