{S-p-a-m?} Sophos Anti-Virus IDE alert: W32/Lovgate-E

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Wed Mar 26 10:47:58 GMT 2003

Jan-Peter Koopmann wrote:
>>Dunno about that but it's probably best to remove or alter
>>the standard MailScanner tags when sending stuff to the list.
>>Otherwise, messages get filtered!
>
> Your MailScanner should not really care about the tags of other
> MailScanners, should it? I would not really know since I only check for
> incoming spam, not for outgoing... No real need for that, is there?

My MailScanner doesn't care but my procmail doesn't know who put the tag
on! Maybe I'll try changing the order of my procmail rules...

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"