tnef-1.1.4+sizelimit compile fails on Tru64

Steve Campbell steve at AVALON.DARTMOUTH.EDU
Fri Mar 21 18:50:33 GMT 2003

Yes, that makes it compile. Thanks.

Incidently, 2 files in that distribution - basename.h and malloc.c - were in
CR/LF mode.  That generates warnings from the compiler, but it's easy to fix.

Steve Campbell
Dartmouth College