Bayes?

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Fri Mar 21 18:21:02 GMT 2003

Very interesting!  Two questions:

1)  I'm assuming that your users just forward their emails to these
addresses.  Will it make a difference to the bayes filter that the message
has been forwarded, or is it just looking at the body of the message?

2)  Do you have to worry about some kind of locking of the bayes database
when running sa-learn, so that sa-learn is not updating it while MailScanner
is calling spamassassin to use it at the same time?

Thanks.

Jason