format not supported?

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Fri Mar 21 10:38:41 GMT 2003

Hi Jules et al,

Julian Field wrote:
> You are using Sophos, which currently does not support RAR version 3. I
> believe they are intending to add support for it in a future release. You
> can choose whether to allow these archives through using the "Allowed
> Sophos Error Messages" option.

What structure is required for having multiple possibilities for this
option? My first guess would be:

Allowed Sophos Error Messages = corrupt "format not supported"

Is that right?

I hope Sophos don't use adding RAR 3 support as an excuse for slowing
sweep down again! ;-)

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"