Mailscanner + CommuniGate Pro

John Rudd jrudd at UCSC.EDU
Fri Mar 21 00:00:39 GMT 2003

I'm ready to make a first release of my scripts for integrating
MailScanner and CommuniGate Pro.  I've put up a web page which
gives instructions on how to make it all work together, has some
notes on where I'd like this to go, and has links for where to
get the scripts from.

Some notes for any perl hackers out there: my code may look a little
ugly to you, because I tend to avoid using default/assumed variables,
like $_ in my perl code.  I go out of my way to make use of named
variables so that the code is (in my opinion) easier to read.  Just
an FYI in reading my code that "yes, I know I don't have to do that,
I choose to on purpose".

I look forward to feedback (good and bad) about this stuff.  If you
find bugs, please let me know.  If you have suggestions about how to
make certain parts work better/faster, I'd like to hear those too.

The URL is:

http://people.ucsc.edu/~jrudd/MailScanner/

Thanks,

John Rudd