format not supported?

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Thu Mar 20 19:57:48 GMT 2003

Ewald,

MS doesn't have to do process archives by itself because it is your
virus scanner that does the job.

Look into your virus scanner for this kind of problem.

--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste
Université de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.