wat licence do you need?

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Thu Mar 20 07:35:45 GMT 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:21:44 +0000, you wrote:

>Any help would be great.
>P.S. I have gone off the free virus scanners a bit after hearing CLAM
>was down for a week :( plus some of my customers want to pay for AV as
>they believe paying means more reliability (they don't mention that when
>faced with the quotes for a Linux based server against a windoz based
>server!!!)

F-prot is done on a per server basis. We have it running on two servers.
I know of an ISP running it on their main mailserver. They tried to buy
more licenses and have them register to customers with their own
mailserver but frisk was unresponsive. So they decided to route all mail
for these customers also through their main mailserver to avoid
licensing problems.

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)