Straw poll: spam thresholds?

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at bangor.ac.uk
Tue Mar 18 17:46:58 GMT 2003

Hi folks,

Since we've finally gone site wide with MailScanner we've had a few
grumbles that we're not picking up enough spam! (Some people are never
satisfied!)

Would people mind mailing me with the spam and spamhigh numbers you use
and I'll summarise the responses next week if anyone's interested?

Please leave "Straw poll" in the subject so I can filter the responses.

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"