SA score in archived spam messages?

John Goggan jgoggan at DCG.COM
Mon Mar 17 22:17:22 GMT 2003

For some people, I have spam stored as queue files in the quarantine.  I
sometimes rebuild these into an mbox format using the df2mbox tool and look
over them to make sure it is all spam.  Is there a way to configure things so
that these messages also have the X-MailScanner-SpamCheck line with the SA
score and such?

Or, I basically just want a dump of all of the spam in an mbox readable format
with the headers intact...  Maybe there is a better way to do that instead of
going to the quarantine store?  Maybe instead of "store", I should redirect it
to a spam-catch account or something?  Or is there some reason why one way
might be better than the other?

I'm open to suggestions.  Thanks.

 - John...