Read quarantined spam in mail cient?

John Goggan jgoggan at DCG.COM
Mon Mar 17 16:44:30 GMT 2003

A few months ago, I asked about being able to read the quarantined spam easily
with a normal mail client (I do this after I make significant spam-catching
changes to make sure I'm not identifying too much real mail as spam).  At the
time, only queue-based (df/qf) storage occurred -- so Julian did up the handy
df2mbox -- which works well.

I have some interest in storing them the new default way though -- as actual
individual files with the header and message in one file.  Is there an easy
way to concatenate these together into a client-readable (i.e. mbox format)
version fairly easily?  I assume it should be fairly trivial, but just don't
know how to do it myself, sorry.  If it is a big problem/difficulty, I guess I
could just go back to the queue-file format and continue to use df2mbox.

Thanks.

 - John...