Beta test please

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Mar 17 13:57:10 GMT 2003

At 13:49 17/03/2003, you wrote:
>Julian Field wrote:
>>Before I publish this to the world, can you test these for me please?
>>
>>Only the mailscanner*rpm has changed, the other RPM's are as before.
>>
>>The ChangeLog says this:
>>* New Features and Improvements *
>>[...]
>>- Improved wording of message to spam senders.
>
>Does this mean the translations will need updating or have you improved
>all the translations too? ;-)

Ideally, an update of the translations would be nice. The new English text is

"If you are sending spam and continue to do so, your
Internet Service Provider may be contacted and requested to close your
account."

Thanks folks!

BTW I have fixed the remaining problems with SpamAssassin 2.50 as well.
--
Julian Field