Problems since the new McAfee dat file 4252

Andrew M. Hoying andrewh at CQG.COM
Thu Mar 13 16:04:36 GMT 2003

I updated to the latest uvscan version, Virus Scan for Linux v4.24.0 as
was suggested, but scanning the file below still returns the same virus
found. I don't know if MailScanner will break again yet, I'll let you
know what I find.

Thanks.