Some Spam still not being marked as Spam

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Thu Mar 13 10:41:37 GMT 2003

> Attached is a Spam message, MS.txt is the message that got
> delivered, SA.txt is the output of "spamassassin -t".
> The only change I've made spam.assassin.prefs.conf is to uncomment
>   skip_rbl_checks 1

Well unfortunately you configured your MailScanner to only have the
X-MailScanner-spam header in it, when spam is detected. So in this
example I cannot see what rules where triggered with the
MailScanner/SpamAssassin combination. You might want to change this and
rerun the test.

Your spamassassin -t used RBL checks and triggered three of them with a
total of 5.9 points. When you say skip_rbl_checks 1 in your
spam.assassin.prefs.conf file then MS/SA are not running those tests and
the 5.9 points should be missing. That's most probably the explanation.

Regards,
  JP