Stupid luser

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 12 21:10:04 GMT 2003

Just had this from someone whose mail got stopped by MailScanner.

They sent me an extremely abusive message (usual threats of legal action
which I'm used to now), to which I responded very politely. This is their
response:

>NO THREAT. NOTHING IDLE AT ALL. HERE'S ANOTHER FACT FOR YOU LITTLE SHIT:
>OUR ATTORNEY GENERAL HERE IN MISSOURI DOES'NT CARE FOR INTERNET SPAM.

These people make me really glad I give up time to do this :-(

And they can't even get their punctuation correct. And as for the grammar
in the second "sentence", don't get me started.

Where the heck is Missouri anyway? No insult to anyone here from Missouri,
but to me it's one of those states "in the middle of the USA somewhere"...
Feel free to direct me at a map :)

Oh, the reason for these outbursts? They were sent a "sender warning" from
an old version of MailScanner which was replying to a copy of Klez. That's
my best guess anyway, they weren't exactly clear.
--
Julian Field