zmq2smq

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at lists.com.ar
Tue Mar 11 22:13:44 GMT 2003

Hi,

I see you originally read the qf in Sendmail::ReadQf, for what I see here,
you process the following fields:
$_

Do you process or generate any other kind of qf field? or by just translating
these and choosing an unused letter to hide the rest would do? Take into
account that there won't be any real sendmail around...

Other thing, the sendmail entry (in the config) is only used to deliver "new"
messages, right? (bounces, warnings, disinfected)

I see you use sendmail2 to deliver a bunch of messages... you do this when
you already put them in the output queue?
That is, my "sendmail2" should be smq2zmq, right?

The original qf is not modified further than messing with the R and H lines,
is it?

Quickie sendmail one... the df does NOT include the header lines, does it?

Sorry for the lack of order/logic... I'm browsing the code as I write this
:-)

Will continue tomorrow, maybe start coding?

regards,

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby