sophos 3.66 to 3.67, load jumps?

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Tue Mar 11 17:08:35 GMT 2003

Julian Field wrote:
> You don't fancy taking this issue up with Sophos support do you?
> Would sure help if they didn't nobble their (previously fast) scanner.
>
> Having a complaint from a user of something other than MailScanner would
> help quite a bit, I think.

Will do. We installed MailScanner with Sophos 3.67 on one of our main
mail hubs last night and were disappointed with the performance. We
tried tweaking a few things in order to keep its head above water but it
was very reassuring when this thread started! Nice to know when a
problem wasn't caused by something you did!

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"