HTML body changed??? - Different SA scores / SA and MA

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Tue Mar 11 16:05:45 GMT 2003

Hmm. Something strange again... Maybe this is related to the issue
though...

I see BAYES_ scores in all messages. Except those that are SPAM (that is
their score is above the threshold). Those do not show BAYES_ scores and
are not auto-learned even though their score sometimes is over the
auto_learn threshold as well. When I feed those messages to spamassassin
-t it clearly showes BAYES_ scores. Now for the fun part. If I feed this
mail to exim -t and send it through MailScanner/SA again, it is marked
with BAYES_scores and auto-learned. Any ideas?

I fired up my log again and am wating for new spam to reproduce this and
maybe see some sort of error. I'll keep you posted.

Regards,
  JP