can't get spamassassin to work!!

Krishna Krishna_shekhar at GMX.NET
Mon Mar 10 21:55:21 GMT 2003

Hi,
      I am using Horde/IMP cvs version on RedHat7.3 with sendmail and
MailScanner.
I created the userpref table for SpamAssassin in the horde database and
checked it by adding rules etc. and it works.

This is what local.cf shows for spamassassin in /etc/mail/spamassassin

user_scores_dsn                 DBI:mysql:horde:localhost
user_scores_sql_username        horde
user_scores_sql_password        xxxxx
user_scores_sql_table           userpref

But spamassassin is not doing the checks from this table.
I am running spamd with the options " -q -d -c -a"

The blacklisted rule which I created does not get executed.

Any help!!

Krishna
http://www.KrisinDigitalAge.com