Spam Score Header

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Mar 10 11:02:22 GMT 2003

At 06:25 10/03/2003, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I just upgraded my MailScanner 3 to 4.13-3 awhile ago.
>What I observed is that Spam Score Header produced "sss" result on it.
>I'd like to know if its normal?

Read the MailScanner.conf comments for the "Spam Score" header. 3 "s"
characters imply that SpamAssassin gave it a score of 3. It is there so
that users can easily write their own mail filters to filter messages at
any spam score they like. If a user wants to do something with messages
scoring over 10, for example, they can just look for "ssssssssss".
--
Julian Field