sendmail changing messages after MailScanner finishes...

John Goggan jgoggan at DCG.COM
Fri Mar 7 13:55:25 GMT 2003

Here's the info, Julian.  Thanks for taking a look.  I think I will have time
to finally upgrade MailScanner this afternoon, so maybe this will be moot by
then...

[root at frobozz mqueue]# umask
022
[root at frobozz mqueue]# grep umask /opt/mailscanner/bin/mailscanner
umask 0077; # Set nice and safe to no-one else can access anything!
[root at frobozz mqueue]# ls -ald /var/spool/mqueue /var/spool/mqueue.in
drwx------    2 root     root         8192 Mar  7 08:47 /var/spool/mqueue/
drwxrwxr-x    2 root     mail         8192 Mar  7 08:45 /var/spool/mqueue.in/
[root at frobozz mqueue]# uname -a
Linux frobozz.dcg.com 2.2.17-21mdk #1 Thu Oct 5 13:16:08 CEST 2000 i686
unknown

 - John...