Debian ms v4.x install help. Deb, Alien or Source? attn Jason Desai

Hancock, Scott HancockS at MORGANCO.COM
Thu Mar 6 19:24:19 GMT 2003

Thanks for pointer to the tar distribution.  I should have thought of
that.

Anyway, I'm up and running under /opt.  My only hitch is the new
"striphtml" feature on a high score isn't working.  I'm going back to
the install docs now but any pointers would be helpful.  Maybe be a
dependency issue?

My buddy is running sendmail and mailscanner.  He found there was a
single entry that needed to be pointed to mailscanner.  He was impressed
that the sendmail startup script supported mailscanner with one entry.
I've asked him for the info to post here as I don't think he subscribes.
Maybe this is enough for you sendmail guys to find it on your own.
Perhaps this is to what Nick is referring.

Cheers

Scott Hancock

Jason
> Desai
>
> On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 03:34:10PM -0500, Kurt Yoder wrote:
>
> > Incidentally, does anyone have any instructions on getting the
Debian