Blacklist and high scoring spam

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 5 21:16:09 GMT 2003

At 18:53 05/03/2003, you wrote:
>I have setup several spam senders on the blacklist but it only marks it with
>the low level subject stamp and delivers it. Is there a way for the
>blacklist to score as a high score and follow those rules instead?

I have plans for a future feature consisting of a score for the RBL Spam
Lists defined in MailScanner.conf.

If I was implementing it now I probably wouldn't have bothered with my own
"Spam Lists" at all, and just left SpamAssassin to do it all. But then you
wouldn't be able to easily do per-domain spam white/black lists.
--
Julian Field