FromTo: not working?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 5 10:40:21 GMT 2003

At 16:43 04/03/2003, you wrote:
> > Yes, just haven't had a chance to reply yet.
> > For some reason, your rules aren't matching, but I can't
> > obviously see why not. Have you got some space after the
> > "FromTo:" ?
>
>I am attaching the file so you can check yourself, ok?
>
> > I'm slightly at a loss to know what to suggest,
> > no-one else appears to have this problem.
>
>I am somehow not surprised... :-)

I have just tested your exact rules file, totally untouched, with messages
coming from seceidos.de and messages not coming from there. It worked 100%
as I would have expected it to work, so it's not a bug.

Either you have a corrupted copy of MailScanner, or your envelope sender
addresses aren't what you think they are. Other than that, I'm out of ideas
:-(
--
Julian Field