Is the new FAQ working?

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Tue Mar 4 20:08:25 GMT 2003

It's working fine now... I browsed it all and trashed the "New Item" answers
that got spread all over during the weekend of try&fail... Just in case, I
added a link to the trashcan in the main page.

For all the people that tried to collaborate and were unable, please try
again so we can populate the faq...

The hints (or faq on faq-o-matic) section is at
http://MailScanner.info/serve/cache/52.html

I added a playground in case someone wants to try how it works before
comitting (I found a couple of entries doing just that). It's at
http://MailScanner.info/serve/cache/82.html

El 4 Mar 2003 a las 17:38, Julian Field escribió:

> At 17:13 04/03/2003, you wrote:
> >Julian,
> >
> >    Despite the fact that I originally suggested faqomatic, I'm no
> >expert with it.  I went to "hints for writing FAQ entries", added
> >a test blurb, appended another test blurb, went back to the top
> >level, and didn't see anything.  Maybe adding entries requires
> >approval by you before it appears publically?
>
> Most things require you to be an authenticated user, but nothing should
> require more than that. It certainly hasn't sent me any mail informing me
> of edits. I'll try enabling that and see if I get anything.
>
> Can you try it again now?
> --
> Julian Field
> www.MailScanner.info