Fragmented messages cannot be scanned and are removed

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Tue Mar 4 16:34:15 GMT 2003

El 4 Mar 2003 a las 11:25, Matthew Bowman escribió:

> Thanks,
>
> I don't have the Allow Partial Messages field in my MailScanner.conf file
> - was this a feature added after 4.10-1 ?

browsing the changelog... it's been added in 4.12, so it's right, you don't
have that available... I guess you'll have to upgrade if you want to use it
(but then, it's still a bad idea)...

regards.

--
Mariano Absatz