Timeout Errors??

Gerry Doris gerry at dorfam.ca
Tue Mar 4 15:43:52 GMT 2003

I starting noticing the following sendmail errors about the time I
switched over to SpamAssassin 2.50.  However, I'm not totally sure if this
was happening before that time or I was just paying more attention after
doing the update???

I'm seeing several of these over the day in my maillog.

h23LMZk01726: timeout waiting for input from local during Draining Input
h23LMjk01729: timeout waiting for input from local during Draining Input
h23LOTk01773: timeout waiting for input from local during Draining Input
h23LOsk01793: timeout waiting for input from local during Draining Input

What exactly are these telling me?  They appear to be sendmail errors but
is it because sendmail is acting up or has it something to do with
MailScanner?

Gerry