Sneaky Spammers...?

David While David.While at UCE.AC.UK
Mon Mar 3 10:25:16 GMT 2003

I have added whitelist functionality to mailstats.pl to allow you to add
the IP addresses of servers that you don't want added to the access file.
This will allow you to add the IP addresses of your secondary MX hosts so
that they don't get blocked.

It can be downloaded as usual from
http://staff.cie.uce.ac.uk/~dwhile/mailstats/

David While
Technical Development Manager
Faculty of Computing, Information & English
University of Central England
Tel: 0121 331 6211

Mike Zanker <mike at ZANKER.ORG>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
02/03/2003 17:40
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list