postfix compatability?

Matt Lowe ms at MLSIS.CO.UK
Sat Mar 1 19:54:35 GMT 2003

On Sat, 2003-03-01 at 19:21, Julian Field wrote:
> At 19:05 01/03/2003, you wrote:
> >Hi im new to this mailing list, but after searching the arcives all i
> >could find was a mention of this in the posible future.
> >
> >Is there any way to intergrate mailscanner and postfix yet? without
> >useing sendmail/exim?
>
> Someone has some patches somewhere that might integrate the two. Postfix
> support is our next planned major feature.

anyone anyidea where these patches might be?

any news on when postfix intergration might be out?

> >Im running postfix on my router/mail server, and do not want to have to
> >try and config sendmail and postfix on one machine (if this is even
> >posible!).
>
> Got a spare machine to run MailScanner+Exim/sendmail on?
i could run it on my main server, but if i could setup sedmail/exim then
id proberly use that, im using postfix cause my router software
pre-configs it for me, im having enough probs getting the server to run
smoothly, and without any maintance requirements :)
Have tryed setting up sendmail in the past and got no were with it :(
i know exim is ment to be easyer, but unless i can find a tutorial that
gives me 'press this key, press that key' then its going ot take me a
long time to get it up and running :(