Problems with two different MIME attachment types

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Mar 1 11:41:33 GMT 2003

Just to let everyone know, he has sent the test messages to me and I'm
going to try to work out what they have done to get these through. Worth
noting that so far (fingers crossed) no exploits have been written that do
this trick, and MailScanner is certainly not the only one to suffer from
this. I will get it corrected as soon as I can.

--
Julian Field